*NOTE: that you could incur fee deductions if instructions are not followed correctly; documents are not correctly signed, or documents are missing a notary stamp.
* PAYMENTS for all closings are mailed 30 days from the signing date (or earlier)* CANCELLATION payment policy will coincide with the client’s cancellation policy.
1. Call the client immediately to confirm the appointment. Tell them to bring VALID ID copies and any money to be collected at closing.
If Applicable:*FOR ANY AMOUNT OVER $1,500.00 A CASHIER’S CHECK IS REQUIRED.* **THE AMOUNT TO BRING TO CLOSING IS DETERMINED BY TITLE/LENDER AND STATED ON THE CLOSING DISCLOSURE!**
2. READ all Notary Instructions. There may be additional instructions with the closing package****** ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED IN BLUE INK *****
3. Get COPIES of ID at the appointment. Include copies in the doc package sent back to title or email: Joshua.Notary@outlook.com (If required)
4. CHECK to see if the Title Company requires ‘Scan backs.’ If they do and they are not received, a $15.00 deduction will be made to your fee.
5. CHECK and Recheck documents for signatures; dates; and notarizations *Always notarize at closing (do not save for later).*
6. RETURN packages via label provided, this must be used to return the package to the client. Contact Joshua The Notary if there is no shipping label. It is imperative to ship for delivery the next day. If you CAN NOT make the drop, please contact us.
7. Any problems/questions at the appointment, call Joshua The Notary at (909) 235-5089.
8. UPDATE Joshua The Notary with the closing status within 30 Minutes of appointment completion. This will begin your 30-day payment cycle. If this information is not received within that time frame, a $15 deduction may be made.
9. FRIDAY SIGNINGS must go out either Friday or Saturday morning for Monday delivery. If you are unable to meet this requirement, contact Joshua The Notary immediately.
10. Dress professionally, i.e., office attire; business casual. NO SHORTS/FLIP FLOPS/SWEATS. Please do not wear too much perfume/cologne and DO NOT smoke immediately before closing. PLEASE be mindful of allergies. Also, please wear proper PPEs at the time of signing. (Face Mask and Gloves if available.)
11. If you are more than 5 minutes late or cannot find the location, call the borrower/seller immediately to advise.
12. Remember that you represent Joshua The Notary, as well as the client. Behave in the utmost professional manner with all parties involved. As a ‘Notary Signing Agent,’ you are NOT allowed to discuss your opinion concerning the documents’ content. Give a brief description of the documents, but do not explain any deal points of the documents.
- Work: (909) 235-5089
- Cell: (760) 490-2479
- NNA Hotline: +1(888) 876-0827